the convex of reverse acting rupture disc is on the high pressure process side. yf is a composite design.when the metal disc is compression-loaded, the disk reverses and the sealing film is cut to relieve pressure.
note: types and specifications of safety devices need to be calculated and selected according to the specific working conditions of the protected equipment and systems before quotations.
we offer 24/7 emergency support. contact our instant access emergency line for immediate problem resolution.
tel: 86 516 8577 6002
whatsapp: 86 13912009262
international inquiries | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• non-fragmentation design
• operating ratios up to 90% of the low end of burst tolerance
• suitable for gas or liquid service
• standard manufacturing design range and total tolerance ensures marked rating on disk tag does not exceed the mawp of equipment
• withstand full vacuum without additional support
• sizes from 25mm to 600mm
• burst ratings from 0.15barg to 70 barg
• use of rupture discs in combination with safety valves
• 3-dimensional stainless steel tag engraved with complete disc specifications
•fluoropolymer liners or coatings
*note: the maximum temperature rating of rupture disks supplied with liners and bi is lower than the base disk material.
protection of safety relief valves
• when a disk is mounted under a safety relief valve, the working components of the valve are isolated from hostile environments.
• tell-tale assembly：pressure gauge,tee,excess flow valve,tube