ydc series rupture disc is a two-way rupture disc design, which provides protection against over-pressure or vacuum for storage tanks.
note: types and specifications of safety devices need to be calculated and selected according to the specific working conditions of the protected equipment and systems before quotations.
we offer 24/7 emergency support. contact our instant access emergency line for immediate problem resolution.
tel: 86 516 8577 6002
whatsapp: 86 13912009262
international inquiries | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• pressure relief is performed by puncturing the seal film with a knife rest in vacuum
• pressure relief is performed by opening the strength film in the release of pressure
• high accuracy, working under ultra-low pressure
• bi-directional discharge design, precise laser cutting technology
• size range: 3" (80mm) to 12" (300mm)
• bursting pressure range: 1 inch water column to 150psig(10.335barg)
• standard materials can be provided, or special materials can be customized
• 3d disc label, including all parameters of the disc
• special ydcj holder
ydc series components
• protective ring provides protection to seal in case of positive pressure.
• seal evenly distributes pressure in both the vacuum and positive pressure direction.• girdle standard material is 316ss. also, available in teflon. controls the standard min. to max. inches of water column negative(vacuum) pressure rating
• burst indicator
• laser cut pressure cap provides protection to seal in case of positive pressure
• laser cut burst cap provides positive pressure relief at specified rating
note：this option will significantly reduce the flowing capacities in the vacuum relief direction.contact basco for flow rate information.