7100 emergency pressure relief vent is designed to provide an emergency pressure relief opening for storage tanks when exposed to over pressures that are not handled by standard tank vents. these vents provide the capacity to meet api standard 2000 for emergency venting due to fire exposure when properly sized. these covers also provide quick easy access for tank inspection and maintenance.
the basco emergency pressure relief vent provides pressure relief only. vacuum relief must be supplied by normal venting devices or basco 7200 emergency relief vent with vacuum.
when excessive pressure builds within the storage tank , the 7100 emergency pressure relief vent hinged cover begins to open at the predetermined set pressure, relieving excess pressure. when the over pressure has dissipated the cover reseats onto the base. the hinge mechanism prevents misalignment and provides an accurate reseat.
note: types and specifications of safety devices need to be calculated and selected according to the specific working conditions of the protected equipments and systems before quotations.
we offer 24/7 emergency support. contact our instant access emergency line for immediate problem resolution.
tel: 86 516 8577 6002
whatsapp: 86 13912009262
international inquiries | e-mail: email@example.com
• advanced seal technology exceeds the most stringent of industrial standards for allowable leakage (far less than api2000 standard) and provides excellent set point accuracy ( /-3%).
• in-situ replacement for components and pallet seal without need for special tools or complex procedures
• full lift construction
• every 7100 emergency pressure relief vent is factory inspected and leak checked and certified.
• corrosion resistant coatings are available for even the most corrosive of applications.
• certified flow capacity curves are available for the full product size range.
• available in ansi, din and hg/t20592~20635-2009 flanges.