effectively control the formation of explosive vapor/gas mixture and prevent flammable liquids from burning in a storage tank.
minimize the evaporation in a tank.vent while preventing external pollutants into the tank. reduce the pollution of the tank.
note: types and specifications of safety devices need to be calculated and selected according to the specific working conditions of the protected equipments and systems before quotations.
we offer 24/7 emergency support. contact our instant access emergency line for immediate problem resolution.
tel: 86 516 8577 6002
whatsapp: 86 13912009262
international inquiries | e-mail: email@example.com
the nitrogen seal valve is used to regulate the pressure of the inert gas layer at the top of the tank. the nitrogen seal valve senses the pressure in the tank and opens when the pressure falls below a set pressure to allow inert gas to flow in. when the pressure rises to the set pressure, the valve closes and stops, preventing the inert gas from flowing in.
nitrogen seal valves have three external ports, one connecting valve and tank to measure tank pressure, and the second connecting inert gas and valve, inert gas supply. a third junction connects the outlet of the valve to the tank and supplies inert gas to the tank.
1.nitrogen sealing valve must be completely reliable, with sufficient inert gas supply. if the valve is damaged and the supply is insufficient, the oxygen concentration in the tank will be high, and the oxygen will mix with the evaporating medium ,which will result in producing combustible materials .
2.inert gas should be introduced into the tank in an efficient manner.
3. inert gas contamination must be prevented from any source. any inert system should have appropriate dehumidification equipment to keep humidity within an absolute minimum.
· design for tank filling
· set pressure range 10psig to 200psig
· standard npt for inlet and outlet
· with pressure balance function
· available flange ansi150# or 300#
· available supply tube and filter
· the self-contained structure opens automatically to flow in the filling gas
· set point is not affected by operating pressure
· when the tank pressure is restored to the set point, it shuts down automatically
· because the throttle valve is available in a variety of sizes, the flow rate can be adjusted for the tank size.